The College Application Essay, revised edition by Sarah Myers McGinty
Please note: This item has been inactive and is not available for purchase.
This item has been discontinued and is not available for purchase
"An invaluable resource for students, parents, and counselors-a down-to-earth guide to this anxiety-producing part of the admissions process."
--Scott White, counselor, Montclair High School, Montclair, NJ
A good college application essay takes admission officers beyond the numbers and shows them who you are, what you care about, and how you think. Maximize the opportunity to "tell us about yourself" with this simple guide to the craft of personal statements and application essays. Inside, you'll find:
- Ways to choose a topic
- Strategies for distinctive answers
- Remedies for procrastinators
- Jumpstarts for writer's block
- Tips on editing your own work
- Over 50 real application questions
- Sample essays by real students